Monday, September 19, 2016
Tim Tebow Is In Uniform Doing Baseball Stuff
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Tebowmania is here. Tim Tebow takes the field in his Mets uniform for the first time and the whole organization is about to feel the ripple effect of his will to win.
Or he'll look really bad 90% of the time and hit like 30 walk off homeruns the other 10%.
Either way buckle up it's going to be a great ride.
Tim Tebow the Met
— David Waldstein (@DavidWaldstein)
September 19, 2016
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)